Winter Weather Situation Report – January 13
Winter Weather Situation Report – January 14
Winter Weather Situation Report – January 15
Winter Weather Situation Report – January 16
Winter Weather Situation Report – January 17
- TDEM maintains a webpage with information and resources here.
- TxDOT provides road closure information in real-time, which can be found here.
- RRC reports road issues to TXDOT. You can submit a road issue form here.
- RRC notice to operators ahead of winter weather can be found here.
- RRC provides a weatherization practices guidance document here.
- RRC maintains a 24-hour, toll-free emergency line, 844-773-0305, to report emergencies, including leaks or spills and damage to gas pipelines.
- PUC provides an electric outage map, which can be found here.
- TCEQ reports water and sewage outages here.
- ERCOT shares a grid condition dashboard, which can be found here.
For more information on how the Texas oil and natural gas industry prepares for winter weather, visit TXOGA.org/WinterReady.
TXOGA Situation Reports are a service to TXOGA members and include a summary of
forecasts, estimates and updates of energy resources and current weather and conditions.
Part of the service is to provide an estimated status of the natural gas sector using third party information. Users of the service should seek to verify the information included in this service prior to use. TXOGA does not warranty, expressly or impliedly, the information contained in the service. Information is subject to change based on third party information updates and revisions.